Fishing vessel from Fécamp on the north coast of Normandy. Built around 1850. At that time these boats were used for fishing off Newfoundland. The hulls were raw unvarnished wood and the sails were red-brown in color. In 1878 these boats were replaced by lighter ones.
Building Instructions are in:
English, French, German, Danish; Dutch, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
Recommended Tools and Accessories for this model